Pandiva

Get the latest news from Castlot Team.

Moderator: IdeaChannel

[Activity] Events Schedule of September

Private message
    [Activity] Events Schedule of September

Postby ModFiona » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:28 am

Dear all, here is the events schedule of September for you, hope you have a good time. :)

1. Faction Battle
    2. A War of Grail Hunting
    3. Shopping at Antique Mart: Antique Mart is open! Legendary items that were thought could only exist in folklore are now obtainable. Go shopping in Antique Mart now and get those things that you so crave! During this event, each time your accumulated spending reaches 40 Diamonds/Magic Potions, you will receive one Coupon automatically. Coupons can be used in the Antique Mart to exchange for exclusive legendary items.
    4. Endless Fortune: During the activity, you can have 30% discount for using diamonds to open Avalon Chest. Endless fortune will be there.
    5. Bumper Harvest of Cards: During the activity, you can draw two Cards from Card Deck A (Normally only one). More Cards, More Surprises!
    6. Power of Spell Books
    7. Ultimate Alchemy Paradise
    1). During this activity, you just need to spend half the usual Diamonds to Alchemize each time.
    2). For example, suppose players need 8 Diamonds to Alchemize once before this activity, they just need to spend 4 Diamonds to Alchemize during this activity.
    8. Speedy Dragon Evolution:During the activity, all players can use “Advanced Raising” and “Elite Raising” to raise the beast at a 20% discount. Enjoy the lightning evolution now!
    9. Shopping Spree: During this event, there are specially wrapped Gift Packages available in the Shop's discount section! Save up to 70% off! Hurry up to get these hot gifts!
    10. Recharge Bonus: As long as one-time purchase reach certain amount, you will get free Diamonds corresponding.
    11. Finding CASTLOT
    12. Jack Sparrow's Treasure

Castlot Team

Private message
    Re: [Activity] Events Schedule of September

Postby 51421 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:34 am

Hello boys.
    I got some questions about the game.
    First do you know that during an event like Jack sparow, players use to send many armies on the world map to fight some armies and collect the vellums, geting some combinations and get some rewards. Do you know It? if yes, it's a good beginning. It's the same thing with finding CASTLOT or with hunting grail : you send a max of armies in the world map to fight.So, do you also know that the payers can send a quantity of armies limited and have some barracks very limited and when their troops overfull the barrack, the paysans go back I don't no where, they just despear and the ressources used for them go back in our ressoures, so it's a full loss of country boys.
    Then, do you know that during an event like those I spoke about, we can't fullely participate to them and in same time prepare some troops, with our seizes, and sending a max of troops in the castles of the others players from our league, so when we participate a max to an event like Jack sparow, which, for exemple will start the 7 septemeber to finish the 11 september, to participate to the to the faction battle which is from the 10 to the 13 september, we will only have the troops from our tents !!!
    So, what kind of conclusions can we get from those questions?
    Simplely that we can't have those 2 events in same time, but faction battle before the others because, when this event is done, our troops are also done, so we can send all the armies we can every where in world explore, with the limits which are, I think, 70 armies par castle for a level...140 much less for my actual level and probably for many.
    An other thing, it would be nice to offer us some udpates, a little bit if you understand what I mean; the game didn't evolve since a so long time, rewards are the same and for some events like speedy evolution dragon or shopping spree and recharge bonus are some kind of bad jokes.
    a last thing, you could have done something for the market: first, a noble have theoriquely the ban on his kingdom, so he is THE LAW (he got high and low justice) so try to applicate that with the game and, if you don't, try to create a bouton to avoid us to click on the buton to confirm we know and take the risk to "suffer loss of ressources if you choose no policiy",because we don't do it 1 or 2 time par day but many time and rare are the who got Alzheimer, so please, be nice to do something about that.

In fact, I can see you didn't do anything new, any udpate since a very long time, one year or more, that very very bad : (((