Get the latest news from Castlot Team.

Moderator: IdeaChannel

Post a reply

Server Migration Notice for S5-URIEN Players

Private message
    Server Migration Notice for S5-URIEN Players

Postby ModFiona » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Dear players,

Greetings! In order to provide better gaming experience and customer service, we will launch a server migration recently.

Castlot on Clapalong will shut down permanently at 15:00 on Jan 29, 2015(Server Time, GMT+8), and will undergo server maintenance for about three hours. Players can login from castlot.pandiva.com after 18:00 on Jan. 29, 2015(Server Time, GMT+8), click on S5-URIEN and continue to play (no worries, your game data will be reserved). Thank you very much for your support and understanding, and we wish you have a great time in Pandiva platform.

Note:

1. After migration, players may successfully login from the new server on Pandiva. There are two different ways:
    A. Still choose login from the old address of Clapalong, it will redirect to S5-URIEN, then you may start to play right away.
    B. Just login from castlot.pandiva.com, click into S5-URIEN and start to play.

2. After migration, players may still use your old platform account and password on Clapalong to login the game. If you have difficulty to log in, please add “Pan.”as prefix of your email address.

3. If you use the login account with the prefix of “Pan.”to complete the login process, you could change the password keep consistent in two accounts. And then you may please contact GM or submit a ticket to apply for merging two accounts.

4. Server Time on Pandiva is EST (Eastern Standard Time), please make adjustment of your gameplay time.

5. ALL your in-game data willbe migrated over, you may rest assure!

Thank you again for your longtime support on Clapalong, We wish you a good game on Pandiva and good bye for now!

Castlot Team

Private message
    Re: Server Migration Notice for S5-URIEN Players

Postby gianni.salvitore » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:57 pm

If my account has been transfer WHY is it asking to CREATE AN ACCOUNT?

Private message

Postby 39406 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:15 pm

I have ALWAYS used Facebook to log in. I don't have another user name/password. Will I be able to use Facebook to log in and find my player?

Private message

Postby ddowns1108 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:38 pm

ok so what if i'm still having issues logging in then what?

Private message

Postby gianni.salvitore » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Can't login with a "pan." prefix, if I login without I am asked to generate a new account on S5-Urien. Quite scary!

Private message

Postby syltiaana » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:19 pm

I have tried the different methods for logging in through clap both with and without the pan. prefix. and i am either told invalid acct, invalid password, or if it DOES log me in then it is trying to make me create a new character from scratch. I had a lev 120 acct on s53 of clapalong and would like to be able to access it.

thank you. syltiaana@gmail.com-castlot
    syltiaana@gmail.com s1 pandiva

Private message

Postby david » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:19 pm

I had a dark character on Clapalong S1, and bright characters on S11, S14, and S53. How can I switch between them? After the server merge on Clapalong I could still play each character by logging into the original server for each. After the PanDiva move I've only been able to access my S1 character. How do I access the other 3?

Private message

Postby 14572 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:47 am

Since the migration took place, I can't login into my account. I was routed to a new account to start all over again. It is awfully frustrating!!

I've tried many times but no success. It seems that everything i've built during 2 years is gone.
    I've also heard that I'm not the only one.

Could anyone help me retrieve my account, please??

Private message

Postby 39406 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:12 pm

I cannot log in at all. Player name is Akron. I have opened a ticket. Not a happy camper.

Private message

Postby charbelmelhem-02 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:53 pm

me toooo !! they didnt reply on my ticket wtf