Pandiva

Get the latest news from Castlot Team.

Moderator: IdeaChannel

Post a reply

[News] Server Merger Announcement

Private message
    Re: [News] Server Merger Announcement

Postby 11615 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:32 pm

I too am not happy with the merger. I joined server 4 because of the new rules. I don't like being merged with the servers that use the old rules. I was promised it would only be server 9. And your gift pack is a joke. We have 3 cities not 2. This means 1 city is out in the cold unless we buy the 3rd adv port. I guess it was a mistake spending money on your game seeing I might quit soon. Put the game back the way it was please.

Private message
    Re: [News] Server Merger Announcement

Postby gonades1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:01 am

11615 wrote:I too am not happy with the merger. I joined server 4 because of the new rules. I don't like being merged with the servers that use the old rules. I was promised it would only be server 9. And your gift pack is a joke. We have 3 cities not 2. This means 1 city is out in the cold unless we buy the 3rd adv port. I guess it was a mistake spending money on your game seeing I might quit soon. Put the game back the way it was please.

You little too late , they collected opinions on merger about month ego , you could have say something then
    and as for 2 adv port . if you all over the map , you pick 1 of your city location you like you can even use relocator to change it , and port your 2 cities with adv relocators to it ,