Pandiva

Give us your feedback about Castlot and share your ideas.

Moderator: IdeaChannel

Post a reply

Suggestion for Castlot

Private message
    Suggestion for Castlot

Postby IdeaChannel » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:06 am

Welcome to the suggesion section! We'd love to hear your voices and will appreciate it if you willing to share your ideas with us!

Please notice the following when you share ideas with us.
    1. Think about other players.
    It's understandable that you want some features or changes that would give you more benefit and think about them from your point of view. But please do think about is your idea also suitable for other players? Features or changes you want should be considered as part of the whole.

2. Clearly explain your ideas, not just the title.
    It would make us confused and spend more time on asking you more details. So please do not just give us the title of your ideas, but also the details, purposes, etc. This would also help other players to better understand and discuss about it.

3. Things might not change immediately.
    Please understand that even if we love your ideas, we couldn't realize it right away. Before we launch it in game, we have to measure how it'll bettter fit in the game, plan it out, create all sort of resources, design the formula, test it more than once, sometimes this procedure would take weeks, even months. And for making it really suitable for the game balance, we might adjust it, or recreate it base on your ideas, and you would find it looks totally different as your original one.

We are looking forward to hearing your suggestions! :D

Private message
    Re: Suggestion for Castlot

Postby alison » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:42 am

I would like to suggest players can have their own profile page which could be viewed when someone clicks their IGN in ranking for example. They can use this to give information for example about other servers they play on etc.

Another suggestion would be to be able to see all the members of a particular league. Again this could be accessed by clicking on the league name in the rankings menu.

Private message

Postby satonmyown » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:34 am

START THE EVENTS YOU PROMISED

Private message
    better rewards in wildlands

Postby koekeroekus_ » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Is it an idea to put more resources in the wildlands to rob? Make them harder to rob but make it more rewarding to rob them. Put every now and then a jewel or a gem in a resource field. If not standard than maybe for an event?

Private message

Postby evonyadder » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:22 pm

is the 130-140 team up explore fight still in the works?

suggestion for gems being dropped in explore?

suggestion for auto barracks full be moved to tents if tents are not full?

and a cross medal event? or cross medals be added to rewards to trade in from events like CASLOT and vallum?

i think they are all great suggestions... it would actaully make you guys a lot of money, people would buy more keys for sure. if gems dropped in explore... imagine all the keys people would buy to gain more. and a adv gem is 10, a key is 10, it would be the same.

and we have a double prestige and exp event... could cross medals also be added into that event? people would buy even more keys cause prestige comes easy... but medals dont. esp when trying to get 12k and 25k medals. or just have cross medals be added into rewards. people always need medals.

Private message

Postby ModFiona » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 pm

evonyadder wrote:is the 130-140 team up explore fight still in the works?

suggestion for gems being dropped in explore?

suggestion for auto barracks full be moved to tents if tents are not full?

and a cross medal event? or cross medals be added to rewards to trade in from events like CASLOT and vallum?

i think they are all great suggestions... it would actaully make you guys a lot of money, people would buy more keys for sure. if gems dropped in explore... imagine all the keys people would buy to gain more. and a adv gem is 10, a key is 10, it would be the same.

and we have a double prestige and exp event... could cross medals also be added into that event? people would buy even more keys cause prestige comes easy... but medals dont. esp when trying to get 12k and 25k medals. or just have cross medals be added into rewards. people always need medals.

Dear player,

Sorry for the late reply.

We submitted your suggestions to the game planner crew, and here is the reply.

1. The 130-140 team up explore fight has already been taken into consideration, but it still need time to adjust data and all the details, hope you can understand.

2. After serious consideration, gems being dropped in explore and auto move between barracks and tents will not be considered. If auto move to tents when tents are not full, how would dispatch come from? Come from tents? It's not that desirable.

3. The cross medals drop from explore is quite enough, so the medal event will not be considered too.

Appreciate your understanding!

ModFiona from Castlot Team

Private message

Postby 11847 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:25 pm

i think castlot needs to add some daily quests, as it is right now it takes me approx. 10 mins to burn 30 keys in explore each day, and babel tower takes just a couple mins on auto attack. the dreaded wheel of doom 9 times out of 10 u get resources from it. the avalon boxes only takes a sec to do, and then alchemy only takes a sec as well. when i'm done doing daily quests, i'm thru playing castlot pretty much til the next day when server resets. something to keep me online longer playing castlot would be nice.

Private message

Postby ModFiona » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:51 am

11847 wrote:i think castlot needs to add some daily quests, as it is right now it takes me approx. 10 mins to burn 30 keys in explore each day, and babel tower takes just a couple mins on auto attack. the dreaded wheel of doom 9 times out of 10 u get resources from it. the avalon boxes only takes a sec to do, and then alchemy only takes a sec as well. when i'm done doing daily quests, i'm thru playing castlot pretty much til the next day when server resets. something to keep me online longer playing castlot would be nice.

Dear player,

Hello there and thanks for your suggestion.

We will submit your suggestion to the planner crew, and see what they can do. It'd be appreciated if you could understand that sometimes, even if we accept your ideas, it still need time to adjust the original ideas, make some numerical design or graphic design, and multiple tests. Plus, there’re quite lot assignments in their list now, I'm sure they're working hard on them.

Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.

Private message

Postby 14983 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:17 pm

My suggestion relates to Relics. The advantage is always with the attacker, they get to try again and again at little cost.
    My suggestion is that the defenders should get a prest bonus for each successful defense of their relic.

Pug

Private message

Postby ModFiona » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:20 am

14983 wrote:My suggestion relates to Relics. The advantage is always with the attacker, they get to try again and again at little cost.
    My suggestion is that the defenders should get a prest bonus for each successful defense of their relic.

Pug

Dear player,

Really sorry for the late reply.

We will take down your suggestion and submit to the planners, let's see what they can do about it.

Thank you for your understanding and patience and wish you have a great day!