Pandiva

Give us your feedback about Castlot and share your ideas.

Moderator: IdeaChannel

Hydra dragon

Private message
    Hydra dragon

Postby gonades1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Hi all, I would like to ask :I have Hydra dragon Lv 10 with all fruits and super fruits bonuses So my Patron Beast attributes are HP 8038 Attack 7926 Defense 7926 and speed 572 ,that is 22% bonus for Attack and defense and 24% bonus for Health and speed .There is few of those Hydra dragons on Pandiva servers , so I always thought that is maximum attributes you can achieve if you collect all fruits and super fruits in time
    Until I seen Hydra with HP 8038 Attack 8250 Defense 8250 speed 572
    So i sent ticket to GM asking how is it possible , how do I get mine 8250 attributes on attack and defense ?

answer : Dear player, hello, did you mean that how you can increase your attribute of attack and defense?
    Castlot Team

I sent another ticket saying , since it is impossible to get more attributes than mine , how did this hydra end up being higher than maximum you can achieve ?

answer : Dear player, hello, now that his attack and defense is higher than yours, it is possible to achieve that.
    Castlot Team

So I sent another ticket , saying it is good to know , we can do it , and if they can tell me how , if I did anything wrong raising my hydra , applying fruits in wrong order , so just let me know ?

answer:Dear player, so you mean you can not achieve more? I guess you did nothing wrong but maybe you have not found the relevant method of achieving.
    Castlot Team

At this point I still have not learn anything new , should I continue sending tickets to GM , maybe one day I'll learn something or should I just give up ?

Private message
    Re: Hydra dragon

Postby lucasparayb » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Maybe IdeaChannel can get an answer for us , Developers must know , they coded this game , Please

gonades1 wrote:Hi all, I would like to ask :I have Hydra dragon Lv 10 with all fruits and super fruits bonuses So my Patron Beast attributes are HP 8038 Attack 7926 Defense 7926 and speed 572 ,that is 22% bonus for Attack and defense and 24% bonus for Health and speed .There is few of those Hydra dragons on Pandiva servers , so I always thought that is maximum attributes you can achieve if you collect all fruits and super fruits in time
    Until I seen Hydra with HP 8038 Attack 8250 Defense 8250 speed 572
    So i sent ticket to GM asking how is it possible , how do I get mine 8250 attributes on attack and defense ?

answer : Dear player, hello, did you mean that how you can increase your attribute of attack and defense?
    Castlot Team

I sent another ticket saying , since it is impossible to get more attributes than mine , how did this hydra end up being higher than maximum you can achieve ?

answer : Dear player, hello, now that his attack and defense is higher than yours, it is possible to achieve that.
    Castlot Team

So I sent another ticket , saying it is good to know , we can do it , and if they can tell me how , if I did anything wrong raising my hydra , applying fruits in wrong order , so just let me know ?

answer:Dear player, so you mean you can not achieve more? I guess you did nothing wrong but maybe you have not found the relevant method of achieving.
    Castlot Team

At this point I still have not learn anything new , should I continue sending tickets to GM , maybe one day I'll learn something or should I just give up ?