Pandiva

What's going to happen in game? Check them out in this forum.

Moderator: IdeaChannel

[Activity] Happy April Fool's Day

Private message
    [Activity] Happy April Fool's Day

Postby ModFiona » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:28 am

April Fools' Day is one of the best holidays. You get to play nasty pranks and practical jokes on people - and get away with it! Now share your experience with us! All players on Batheo are welcome to join our April Fool's Day!

Time: 0:00 Mar.29-23: 59 Apr.7, 2016 (EDT)

You could join us in any of following 3 ways:

1.Photos: send us photos to show the result of how you play trick on someone else.
    or
    2.Funny Story/Evil Plans: share with us your successful tricks story or your trick plan this year.
    or
    3.Truth or Dare: post true words here to express your feeling, or tell your secret crush on someone? :P.

Note:
    1. Each player can post only ONCE for the event.
    2. After the event ends, game operators will choose a winner.
    3. Don't forget to leave your character name and server name.

Prize:

We'll choose 3 winners among all the participants, and winners will not only get 200 gold as rewards, they will also be titled as Tricky King/Queen through Pandiva Facebook, Pandiva/In Game News, Pandiva Forum or even newsltter.

To fool or not to fool? Come on, don't miss it!

Stay tuned with us and you will hear from me soon.
    Have a good time :lol: :lol: :)

*Ideachannel reserves the right of final interpretation of all the contents of this activity and related items.

Batheo Team

Private message
    Re: [Activity] Happy April Fool's Day

Postby 51103 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:20 am

Day 29/03 completed two years of engagement and plan to get married soon, but tomorrow I'll get to my wife and tell her that the engagement was too hasty and that it was not the time to have taken this decision. I'll wish it to be very happy but we should not stay together at the moment and that maybe one day after better know each other until we could go back to being a couple again.
    I really want to see her reaction (just hope she does not agree)

Ryudo
    S63(queen)

Private message

Postby KiDkoLa » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:02 pm

A friend of mine asked me to proof read an assignment. I was kinda peeved that he would be giving me work over the weekend, so...I decided to pull prank on him. His assignment was on USB stick in MS Word which made it easy for what I was about to do. The assignment was on fitness therefore he used the word muscle(s) quite a lot. I configured the auto-correct to replace the muscle with masturbation. So now every sentence that had the word muscle was changed to masturbation. I gave him back his assignment without telling him figuring he would check it out before handing the assignment in. So when I saw him that day at lunch I thought it was weird that he was acting normal and didn't mention anything about the assignment. "Did you hand in your assignment already?" I asked. He told me he did. Right away I told him he has to get that assignment back and told him what I did. He freaked out and ran to his boss. We were too late as his boss already had it in his hand and reading it when we got to his office. But luckily for us, he saw it as an April fools joke and laughed about the whole thing. Thank God it was April fools day, I totally forgot. I would have felt like crap if my friend got shafted.

KiDkoLa
    S.1001-PYXIS

Private message

Postby ModFiona » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:41 am

Dear players,

Hello there and thank you for your participation.

We have send the gift code for you through in-game mail, please note to check.

Have a nice day.

Batheo Team

Private message

Postby 52160 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:03 pm

On april 10 my little sister and I are going to a mall to buy her a new phone because I promised her, when we are about to pay for the phone I told her that I dropped my wallet somewhere, she began to smirking with evil face, then I realized after I was about to tell her it was a prank, my wallet was really gone from my pocket, then my little sister hand it over to me and said "here I thought you might prank me so I had to take it from you beforehand" there it goes, my prank for my little sister is backfired on me then we burst with laughter, ouch she got me.

S5-MENSA
    Zech

Private message

Postby ModFiona » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:53 pm

Dear player,

Hello there.

The event time is 0:00 Mar.29-23: 59 Apr.7, 2016 (EDT), sorry to tell you the event has ended by the time you post.

Thanks for your understanding and have a good day.

Private message

Postby KiDkoLa » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:47 pm

Is there no April Fool's Day event this year?